Monday, January 23, 2017

Only Love is Real


*Yesterday's lights from Instagram and Facebook post. 



Today's twinkly lights. I hit the ground running today...or so to speak. The very last of Christmas is packed away in hefty bins. I thought I gathered all of the decorations and then the timer on the last set of lights turned on, right on time. This made me so happy. And, then, I looked at what these lights illuminated. Only love is real. My very favorite quote from A Course in Miracles. Is this a coincidence? I don't know, especially after yesterday. So much hope for this quote and feeling and truth. I wouldn't be here today if I didn't agree with its sentiment. These twinkly lights just may stay right here, next to the love sign.



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try me some of those sparkly lights and a little more Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate all of your words.